Purchased individually (per-cartoon prices):
- For use in books: $150 US for single-edition publishing rights
- $75 US for one-year use in presentation and in presentation hand-out material
- $150 US for unlimited presentation rights
- Corporate: $100 US for one-time use
- Non-profit or individual: $50 US for one-time use
- Magazines and newspapers: Individual and subscription rates vary; contact me.
- Web and intranet rights: $100 US for one year rights, per cartoon, for website/intranet use.
- Company training manuals, brochures, fax broadcasts, or anything else.. Contact me!
Custom-drawn cartoons and illustrations:
One-of-a-kind, custom-drawn illustrations and cartoons vary in price depending upon the complexity of the assignment and how the completed art is used. My minimum rate is $400. Tell me what you're looking for, and I'll gladly give you a detailed price estimate. The more information concerning your project you provide, the more accurate my estimate will be.
Ad and design agencies: I can produce custom illustrations in either Adobe Illustrator CS2 (scalable vector art) or in Adobe Photoshop CS, depending upon your specifications.
$150 each for a color rendering of the subject (head and shoulder view). I sell unlimited rights to all caricature artwork, and require a good, color photographic image to work from. A caricature is a humorous, cartoon-style illustration that exaggerates a person's features. On a scale of 1 to 5, let me know, in advance, the degree of exaggeration you'd like (1 = Near portrait quality..5 = Highly exaggerated).
Within a week after receiving the photo, I provide an initial rough sketch for review. Small changes may be suggested at this time. Final art is then delivered, in a digital format, within five working days. Caricatures that require multiple revisions, extra characters, props or scenery are considered custom-drawn illustrations and priced accordingly (see above rates). Payment for all caricatures is made in advance (except for established customers).
Approved businesses may pay with check or money order. I also accept credit card payments through Pay Pal, an internationally recognized, secure online payment service provider. For more information, go to their website at www.paypal.com.