Business Building Ideas
In our digital age, postcards are still one of the most effective and affordable means of getting your message out. Here are just a few of their benefits:
- Postcards are noticed and read—A recent study shows that over 90% of the people who receive postcards actually read them, versus a 14% read-through rate for envelope-based direct mail.
- Postcards are relatively inexpensive. Even small business start-ups can afford a post-card marketing campaign.
- Postcards are time-savers. They're easy to mail, and recipients don't have to open an envelope or a magazine to read them.
- Cartoon postcards are often kept as keepsakes or added to unofficial office "art galleries." Because they're a convenient size, postcards travel well and are often read by many people in their lifetime.
- Postcards make it easy to track results ("Bring this card in to our store for a special offer or discount") and direct traffic to your website ("Use this product code on your order form for an additional 10% savings on your telephone or website order!")
- Download an excellent article about postcards by marketing genius John Jansch (Duct Tape Marketing)
- Read how Brad's client Nancy Miller (of Rounds, Miller & Associates) uses Veley cartoons in her postcard advertising campaigns.
Cartoon Note Cards
Nobody writes anymore! And that's too bad. E-Mail is fine for business as usual, as are phone calls. But when you want to make a real impression, or say "thank you" in a memorable way, your mother was right: Send a written card. It's tangible evidence that you truly do appreciate that person—whether they're a potential customer or one you've had for years. And humor is one of the very best ways to make an emotional connection.
Select one of your favorite Veley cartoons for the front cover, or commission a custom-drawn cartoon for your card.
One price includes it all: cartoon artwork, printing, matching envelopes and delivery to your door. Contact Brad to find out more.
Custom-Drawn Cartoon Mascots
A professionally-designed cartoon mascot can transform your brand and differentiate your company from your competitors. A mascot adds personality, puts smiles on peoples' faces, creates an emotional bond with viewers, and can tell your brand's story in a variety of unforgettable ways. And consider enhancing your mascot's marketing value with:
- Professional voice characterization
- A custom musical jingle
I can coordinate all of the above options. Click here for samples of a few recent Veley cartoon mascots.
Color cartoons on coffee mugs, T-shirts, mouse pads, wall calendars (and the like) make excellent and affordable gifts. Consider giving them away with special promotional offers, as contest prizes or simply as a way of thanking customers for their business.